Thursday, February 22, 2024

Four.Four Years

 4.4 Years


Dear JoJo,

Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you JoJo so much. You are such a fun girl and you bring our whole family so much joy. I want to share with you some things I love about you.

First, I love how happy you are. You love to smile and laugh. Cuddling with you and tickling you in bed is one of the best things in the world. I know that there has been some hard days at work for dad and when he comes home, your happiness and cuddles just warms his heart and makes his day all better. You have been able to share that happiness with each of your siblings. They each love you so much and you are so good about sharing your happiness with them.

Second, you are so dang funny. I was just telling my friend about how everyone needs a little JoJo in their life. You are so good about teasing your dad. It still makes me laugh that you told him to kiss your butt. You love to tell silly jokes. You dress up in the most girly outfits that so are unique it puts a smile on every one’s face.

Last, I love how you are my buddy. You are so happy to hang out with me and go along on my errands. Some of my favorite times are getting ready in morning, and there you are kneeling next to the toilet, doing your hair and makeup. You are so good to visit the grandmas in the wards who need a little extra love. I know that dad loves it when you hang out with him in the garage.

I love you so much,

Mom

P.S. I wanted to share some funny things that you have said this last month.

  • One night you ran upstairs in just your pj bottoms, but no shirt. I asked you why you weren't wearing a shirt. You said you wanted to be like Sam.
  • "Dad, your legs are hairy. Dad, your nose is hairy. You probably can't pick your boogers."
  • "Day, I don't love you. Why? Because your eyes are made of candy, your lips are made of sausage, and your nose is a grape."
  • Dad comes over and ask to give you a hug and a kiss before going to work. You tell him, "Kiss my butt."


No comments:

Post a Comment