Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Four Years Old

 4 Years Old

Dear JoJo,

Today you turned four years old. You have been waiting for so long since you have seen all your other friends have birthdays. For your birthday, you wanted to have a party with your friends where you go hot tubbing, eat "banana splits" (though no bananas but with brownies, but you insisted it was not a brownie sundae but a banana split), and end the night with the movie Barbie a Fashion Fairytale. You have such a great group of friends. 

JoJo, you have so many traits that make you easy to love. First, you have this bright joy that shows through you. This joy makes people around you feel happier. I know when you were little, you tend to not like others, but that has changed. You will run up to other adults in church and give them big hugs. Just the other day, Brother Clark was telling me how you ran up to him, told him that he was the one that help build your shower and gave him a superman hug. It made his day that you remembered him and shared that bright joy with him. 

Another reason why it is easy to love you is that you are just plain fun. I love the funny stories that you make up, you are always up for playing a game or cuddling in my bed with a book. You love to go outside (probably the most out of all the kids) and will happily go for a bike ride walk with me, even when it is colder outside. you play well with older kids but you are so so sweet to babies. 

Lastly (though there isn't a lastly because there are endless reasons to love you, I just only have so much space), it is easy to love you because you think about others often. I love how you make all these cards for me and your friends. When it was Olivia's birthday, I was wrapping up some books for her and you thought she would like a more fun gift so you went through your toys and picked out two toys to share with her. I laugh because it was a puzzle that has already been open and a microphone. It was so sweet. 

I love having you in our family. You are the perfect forever baby. Thank you are being my buddy.

Love, 
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment